Returns and Replacement Policy
RETURNS AND REPLACEMENTS POLICY:
- Our policy lasts 180 days. Most Items are eligible for returns and exchanges during that period.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- In the case of an item being defective/uncomfortable in use, it can be replaced with a similar item despite it being opened and used, please contact us for more details.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. like cleaning solutions and on order lens and opticals, gift cards etc.
- To complete your return, we require your order number and a brief description of the issue with your purchase to be included with your returns.
- Your orders should not be returned back to the manufacturer, they should be returned to us, please contact us for an updated returns address.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
a) Any item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
b) Any item that is returned more than 180 days after delivery
- In case of discomfort or any other related issue, we require a valid prescription to be provided by the customer.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you what to expect next.
- If approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied using your original method of payment, within 7 working days.
Replacements and Exchanges
- If your eye power has changed and you have unused and unopened Contact Lens, we will gladly exchange them for your updated power, please contact us at email@example.com with the details of exchange required.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund within 14 days, first check your bank account.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded unless a defective or wrong item was shipped.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it please send us an email at email@example.com.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be posted to your account or a gift code emailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should send your product to: 393lens.com, B-3, 7/F, Mirador Mansion, 58 Nathan KLN, Hong Kong after getting an RMA from us.
- In general, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs, if paid are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping may be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over USD75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.